The Coconut Curry Kebabs were great! This menu has been sooo much better than the 1st menu we tried! These are super easy – mix the marinade, cut up the pork, throw it all in a freezer bag and freeze then you just thaw, put on skewers and grill! I was a little nervous about grilling these but they turned out great! We had ours with grilled yellow squash, zucchini, and green onions along with some rice. Such a great summer meal!
I used light coconut milk to make it a little healthier and I used a green curry paste but would love to try it with a red or yellow too! The flavor wasn’t overpowering but it was nice. Jeremy loved it – he even said he would serve it to company, which is kind of high praise coming from him! Capri also liked it a lot! We give it 5 out of 5 stars!
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls – Completed! 4 out of 5 stars!
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops – Completed – 4 out of 5 stars!
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole – Completed! 3 out of 5 stars
- Chicken Salad with Apricots – Completed! 4 out of 5 stars
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken withApricot Sauce – Completed – 3-4 stars out of 5
- White Pizza with Kale – Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!
- Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese – Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- BBQ Short Ribs – Completed – review to come!
- Lemon Ravioli and Summer Squash – Completed – review to come!
- Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin – Completed! 4 our of 5 stars!
- Southwestern Skillet with Cornbread – Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Coconut Curry Kebabs – Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Slow Cooker Yogurt – Competed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Quick and Easy Cornbread – Completed – 4 out of 5 stars
- Taco Seasoning – Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Pizza Dough – Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!