I know this is a weird picture…oh well, at least there’s a picture! I was a little nervous while making these Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls. I didn’t feel like my dough rose very much but I persevered. Then the filling made my rolls VERY soggy so I was nervous about that too. I put most of them in foil pans and froze them but I kept out in a mini bread pan and put it in the fridge until the next morning when I popped it in the oven for Capri and I to devour. It took longer to bake than the recipe suggested but they turned out really good. They aren’t very sweet which is actually a nice change. Capri gobbled hers right up (and so did I!). 4 out of 5 stars! I think I would make these again – pretty easy!
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls – Completed! 4 out of 5 stars!
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops – Completed – review to come!
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole – Completed! 3 out of 5 stars
- Chicken Salad with Apricots – Completed! 4 out of 5 stars
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken withApricot Sauce – Completed – 3-4 stars out of 5
- White Pizza with Kale – Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!
- Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese – Completed – review to come!
- BBQ Short Ribs – Completed – review to come!
- Lemon Ravioli and Summer Squash – Completed – review to come!
- Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin – Completed – review to come!
- Southwestern Skillet with Cornbread – Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Coconut Curry Kebabs – Completed – review to come!
- Slow Cooker Yogurt – Competed – review to come!
- Quick and Easy Cornbread – Completed – 4 out of 5 stars
- Taco Seasoning – Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Pizza Dough – Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!
Stats so far:
Breakfasts: 3 out of 3 completed
Lunches: 3 out of 3 completed!
Dinners: 5 out of 6 completed
Add-Ons: 4 out of 4 completed!