We had a little St. Patrtick’s Day-themed birthday party for Jeremy last week. I so wish I had taken pictures! However, I thought I’d share some things that I used/made with you. I pretty much got all my ideas off of pinterest
- I used these printables
- I made this awesome Guinness Cheese dip that I will be making again!
- I made these mini Reubens
- I made cupcakes…from a box
- I made lil’ smokies wrapped in crescents because I just can’t have a party without them!
- I had a couple of cups of green candy and gold medalions
- And people brought a lot of Irish beer!
- I had planned on making green popcorn but I ran out of time…
It was pretty simple but super fun! Now go make some yummy cheese dip!