House update

Today was supposed to be the last day of our option period. However, because the inspector found that the roof needs to be replaced, we are waiting for the seller’s insurance agent to check it out. Therefore, we have extended our option preiod until Friday – I’ll keep you posted!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s