Beth tagged me a while back and haven’t given the time or effort to complete my tag, so here it goes…
Well here are the rules for this tagging:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I’ve lived in three different countries (US – 17 years, Costa Rica – 1 year, Mexico – 6 years)
2. I don’t eat bananas – I think everything about them is gross – smell, taste, texture, shape, those weird hairs that come off of them!
3. I took a sewing class in the 4th grade and sewed a majority of my wardrobe that year.
4. I sing really loudly in my car when I am alone.
5. I drink cups and cups of tea every day.
6. My parents were concerned that I wouldn’t be able to cook, bake, have homemaking skills in general before I left the house and got married – turns out, I was listening all those years, I just didn’t want to do them then!
7. I fear I sneeze louder than any other woman in the world.
So there you go! That actually wasn’t as difficult as I thought it would be. Now, I’m not going to follow the rules completely – I won’t be tagging anyone else…but if you want to play along, please do and link back to this page! I’d say I’d offer a prize to the first person who does it, but I don’t know what I’d give you…a smile?