Happy 4th of July!
So far today…
- I slept 11 hours…!
- Ate a yummy breakfast – waffles, bacon, eggs, and coffee
- Took a lovely shower
- Headed over to JoAnn’s to check out their sale. It was the first time I’d been there and it was slightly overwhelming. But I left with three new patterns and some fabric for a new project! (details coming soon)
- Got some Chik-Fil-A on my way home – yum!
- Finished cutting out my apron fabric for next weekends sewing day while my new fabric was being washed
- Now I just finished eating a wonderful salad (with strawberries and blue cheese) and have been working on cutting out my new fabric!
I hope you are having a wonderful holiday!