I think something may have gone awry with my BBQ Short Ribs. They cooked up fine but my marinade was super watery and it separated. It was really like my ribs were boiling in the oven instead of cooking in sauce and needing to be basted. I’m not sure what happened to them. I cooked the meat for significantly less time and they still finished and were pretty tender. Jeremy didn’t love this recipe and I did feel like it needed more flavor but I really think I must have done something wrong so I hesitate to judge it too harshly…3 out of 5 stars.
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls - Completed! 4 out of 5 stars!
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops - Completed - 4 out of 5 stars!
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole - Completed! 3 out of 5 stars
- Chicken Salad with Apricots - Completed! 4 out of 5 stars
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken withApricot Sauce - Completed - 3-4 stars out of 5
- White Pizza with Kale - Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!
- Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese - Completed - 5 out of 5 stars!
- BBQ Short Ribs - Completed – 3 out of 3 stars!
- Lemon Ravioli and Summer Squash - Completed – review to come!
- Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin - Completed! 4 our of 5 stars!
- Southwestern Skillet with Cornbread - Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Coconut Curry Kebabs - Completed - 5 out of 5 stars!