The Coconut Curry Kebabs were great! This menu has been sooo much better than the 1st menu we tried! These are super easy – mix the marinade, cut up the pork, throw it all in a freezer bag and freeze then you just thaw, put on skewers and grill! I was a little nervous about grilling these but they turned out great! We had ours with grilled yellow squash, zucchini, and green onions along with some rice. Such a great summer meal!
I used light coconut milk to make it a little healthier and I used a green curry paste but would love to try it with a red or yellow too! The flavor wasn’t overpowering but it was nice. Jeremy loved it – he even said he would serve it to company, which is kind of high praise coming from him! Capri also liked it a lot! We give it 5 out of 5 stars!
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls - Completed! 4 out of 5 stars!
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops - Completed - 4 out of 5 stars!
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole - Completed! 3 out of 5 stars
- Chicken Salad with Apricots - Completed! 4 out of 5 stars
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken withApricot Sauce - Completed - 3-4 stars out of 5
- White Pizza with Kale - Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!
- Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese - Completed - 5 out of 5 stars!
- BBQ Short Ribs - Completed – review to come!
- Lemon Ravioli and Summer Squash - Completed – review to come!
- Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin - Completed! 4 our of 5 stars!
- Southwestern Skillet with Cornbread - Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Coconut Curry Kebabs - Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!