The Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin was another winner. I’m giving it 4 out of 5 stars – although when I tried it I was pretty congested so I don’t know that I was able to taste all the flavor! Jeremy really liked it and we love to use pork tenderloin! I actually used less meat than the recipe suggested and divided it into 4 portions instead of 2 because that’s a lot of pork for us! So I think it will go a pretty long way! It will be interesting to see how this is after it’s been frozen.
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls - Completed! 4 out of 5 stars!
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops - Completed - 4 out of 5 stars!
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole - Completed! 3 out of 5 stars
- Chicken Salad with Apricots - Completed! 4 out of 5 stars
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken withApricot Sauce - Completed - 3-4 stars out of 5
- White Pizza with Kale - Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!
- Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese - Completed - 5 out of 5 stars!
- BBQ Short Ribs - Completed – review to come!
- Lemon Ravioli and Summer Squash - Completed – review to come!
- Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin - Completed! 4 our of 5 stars!
- Southwestern Skillet with Cornbread - Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Coconut Curry Kebabs - Completed – review to come!