All of my cooking has been completed! Huray! Now to finish up the reviews!
Unfortunately I didn’t not feel this was a recipe that would photograph particularly well (not that my food photographs are anything to write home about!) so no picture. On Tuesday I made the Quick and Easy Cornbread. It was both quick and easy (or it should have been…). I don’t own a cast iron skillet so I had to make mine in a regular pyrex dish. The reason it wasn’t quite as easy is because I had to move it from one pyrex dish to another because the first one wasn’t big enough and I probably still could have gone up another size since it took quite a bit longer to finish baking and was quite thick. However it was very tasty with the skillet so I give it 4 out of 5 stars!
On to the Southwestern Skillet - this was a big hit in our house! Very tasty (and a little spicy but not too bad)! We give it 5 out of 5 stars!
I don’t feel like I can give a complete review of the Taco Seasoning since I didn’t try it on its own, only in the skillet recipe. However, it worked out great for us! I tweaked it a little, leaving out the cumin and kind of going a little more or a little less on the other seasonings depending on what I had on hand. It was great in the skillet though and I was so glad that the recipe had us make our own because the store-bought packaged seasoning gives Jeremy terrible heartburn! 5 out of 5 stars!
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls - Completed – review to come!
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops - Completed – review to come!
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole - Completed! 3 out of 5 stars
- Chicken Salad with Apricots - Completed! 4 out of 5 stars
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken withApricot Sauce - Completed - 3-4 stars out of 5
- White Pizza with Kale - Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!
- Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese - Completed – review to come!
- BBQ Short Ribs - Completed – review to come!
- Lemon Ravioli and Summer Squash - Completed – review to come!
- Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin - Completed – review to come!
- Southwestern Skillet with Cornbread - Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Coconut Curry Kebabs - Completed – review to come!
- Slow Cooker Yogurt - Competed – review to come!
- Quick and Easy Cornbread - Completed – 4 out of 5 stars
- Taco Seasoning - Completed – 5 out of 5 stars!
- Pizza Dough - Completed! 5 out of 5 stars!
Stats so far:
Breakfasts: 3 out of 3 completed
Lunches: 3 out of 3 completed!
Dinners: 5 out of 6 completed
Add-Ons: 4 out of 4 completed!