Saturday morning I made the Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole. This was really simple to put together and only takes 20 minutes in the oven. It’s simple and it tastes pretty simple. Nothing very exciting. Probably not something I would serve to company, but it gets the job done at breakfast time and I’m always looking for new ways to sneak kale into our food! Capri really seemed to like it! 3 out of 5 stars.
Saturday afternoon I whipped up the Chicken Salad with Apricots and made myself a quick sandwich. This turned out really great – why have I not always used plain yogurt in my chicken salad?! 4 out of 5 stars! Side note: I didn’t have enough homemade yogurt for both the yogurt pops and the chicken salad so I had to use the rest of the ‘starter’ yogurt I bought but that was perfectly fine!
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops - Completed – review to come!
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole - Completed! 3 out of 5 stars
- Chicken Salad with Apricots - Completed! 4 out of 5 stars
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken withApricot Sauce (or with Garlic Chili Sauce) - Completed – 3-4 stars out of 5
- White Pizza with Kale
- Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese
- BBQ Short Ribs - Completed – review to come!
- Lemon Ravioli and Summer Squash
- Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin - Completed – review to come!
- Southwestern Skillet with Cornbread
- Coconut Curry Kebabs
- Slow Cooker Yogurt - Competed – review to come!
- Quick and Easy Cornbread
- Taco Seasoning - Completed – review to come!
- Pizza Dough
Stats so far:
Breakfasts: 2 out of 3 completed
Lunches: 2 out of 3 completed
Dinners: 2 out of 6 completed
Add-Ons: 2 out of 4 completed