I’m not even sure I should be allowed to review this recipe for Crunchy Coconut Chicken with Apricot Sauce only because I had to make one big change to it – I made my Coconut Chicken without coconut…Jeremy doesn’t like the texture of shredded coconut so I had to substitute more panko and some whole wheat bread crumbs. My chicken turned out a little dry despite going with the shorter cooking time so that was a little disappointing but overall it was good. I liked the Spicy Apricot Freezer Jam on the chicken though. I couldn’t find Thai chilies so I just used a dried poblano and I don’t feel like it was spicy at all (to be fair I have allergies right now and I’m congested so my taste buds may be a little off). I think if I had a chance to use the coconut and hadn’t dried out my chicken I probably would have given this 4 stars but due to our pickiness and my poor skills with the oven I’m only going to give it a 3.
- Blueberry Cinnamon Rolls
- Honey Yogurt Berry Pops - Completed – review to come!
- Kale, Bacon, and Cheese Breakfast Casserole
- Chicken Salad with Apricots
- Crunchy Coconut Chicken withApricot Sauce (or with Garlic Chili Sauce) - completed – 3-4 stars out of 5
- White Pizza with Kale
- Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese
- BBQ Short Ribs - Completed – review to come!
- Lemon Ravioli and Summer Squash
- Bacon Crusted Pork Tenderloin - To be completed tonight (hopefully!)
- Southwestern Skillet with Cornbread
- Coconut Curry Kebabs
- Slow Cooker Yogurt - Competed – review to come!
- Quick and Easy Cornbread
- Taco Seasoning - Completed – review to come!
- Pizza Dough
Stats so far:
Breakfasts: 1 out of 3 completed
Lunches: 1 out of 3 completed (as of tonight!)
Dinners: 2 out of 6 completed
Add-Ons: 2 out of 4 completed (as of tomorrow morning when the yogurt is ready!)